My True Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 30 Gaviota Beach to Camarillo CA

This was a long day, here are my miles:  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/sxpA-X-iBX0
This is one of the longest days of riding, consequently the number of photos I took were few.

Here we are getting started on the ride.


Here is looking back to Gavioto.

Here is an interesting island connected with a bridge, we guess it is a private residence.
There was lots of surfers along the way.
Here is a picture of Jon, who was biking with me.  It is great to have him riding with me.
A long day but we get a rest week-end or rather Sunday.  Then we are excited to have Daniel, Karla and her brother Brian join us for our last week to the Mexican border.

My milage so far is 1565.

3 comments:

  1. That was a long day. You are on the home stretch with lots of company it appears. Keep having fun and ride safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was a long day! You're getting closer to Oceanside. Does the 22nd still look on the schedule for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know why my name didn't show up here.... Nanette Baker

      Delete