Saturday, July 7, 2012
Practice bike ride
Luetta and I leave this Thursday to work our way to Vancouver by car to start the bike ride to Mexico. It is very close. Keep posted for updates to this blog. Here is a photo of a recent practice ride from Antioch, CA to Sacramento, CA (68 miles) and back on the next day. The photo is entry back into Antioch.
My first day of riding will be on July 16th, 2012.
- ► 2014 (40)
- ► 2013 (37)
- Day 14 Humbug Mtn. to Clifford Kaempf County Park
- See my profile on mormon.org http://mormon.org/me...
- Day 13 Coos Bay to Humbug Mountain SP
- Day 12 Beverly Beach SP to Coo's Bay Hotel for Sun...
- Day 11 Beverly Beach SP to Jessie Honeyman SP
- Day 10 Cape Lookout SP to Beverly Beach SP Oregon
- Day 9 From Nahalem to Cape Lookout SP
- Day 8 From Fort Stevens SP to Nahalem SP
- Day 7 Bay Cente, Washington to Fort Stevens, Orego...
- Day 6 Twin Harbors to Bay City
- Day 5 Willaby Campground on Lake Quinault to Twin ...
- Day 4 Kalaloch to Willaby on Lake Quinault
- Day 3 Klahowa to Kalaloch via Forks
- Day 2 Elwha Dam Park to Klahowa
- Day 1 Langley BC to Elwa Dam Park
- In Canada Sunday July 15th
- Seattle to Langley, BC, Canada
- Saturday the 14th to Seattle
- Crater Lake
- Travel to Klamath Falls Oregon on way to BC
- Practice bike ride
- ▼ July (21)