My True Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's almost here

It is 53 days before the GRAND WEST COAST BIKING ODYSSEY begins on July 16, 2012.  I have completed 843 practice miles so far this year which has included an 88 mile in the Delta and a 60 mile trip up to the top of Mt. Diablo (3800' high) among many others.  I am so looking forward to traveling with many of my family during parts of this trek.

Here is a recent photo for a family trip on Memorial Day Week-end which rained most of the week-end but we got a 25 mile bike ride in on Monday around Lake Britton in the McArthur Burney Falls California State Park.


Lynn and Louis will be joining Luetta and I on the first week of the trip.  Cheryl and kids will be on the last half of the second week and the first half of the third week.  Weston will be on the fourth week.  I will be on my own (with Mom of course) on the fifth week through Big Sur, some of the most beautiful coastline on the west coast.  Jon and family as well as Daniel/Karla will join us for the last week.

Herer is the Endomondo satistics/map of this ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment