My True Followers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 10 Cape Lookout SP to Beverly Beach SP Oregon

Both my tracking devices got off today, I got one readout up until the end of the second big hill, here it is:  http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/sYy0xNQoS-E  and I had to reconstruct the rest of the trip: http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/gXEM0wIurVg

Left Cape Lookout early:


Had two fairly large hills today of about 800' each.  Here I am entering one hill.


The highlight of the day was entering Depoe Bay.  My Uncle All owned a fishing boat that worked out of Debpoe Bay and as a child I remember going one time.  My memory is of the sharks following the boat to eat the fish insides after they were cleaned.
Here is the overall picture of Depoe Bay.

And here is the amazing narrow entrance into the may marina.  Like threading a needle.

Luetta and I arrived back in Depoe Bay just in time to get on the last whale watching boat of the day, so we have these on board vies of the exit.

Here we are looking back towards Depoe Bay.

Here we are returning after not seeing a single whale, but way enjoying the boat ride out of Depoe bay like I did with my uncle.


No comments:

Post a Comment