My True Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Day 6: Route 89 (Idaho to the Grand Canyon) Temple Tour

This day had thunder storms (which also have lightening) and I was not very interested in being wet but I can live with that, but I really didn't want to be riding on a hill top and have my lightening rod bike attract a bolt.

So we drove to the Manti Temple and had a wonderful temple day.

We then drove to our next cabin with the hot springs, but it looked very unappealing so we backtracked to Richfield and got a hotel room instead.

Here are some pictures approaching and our pictures in front of the Manti Temple.






 Here is a picture of us front of the Temple in the rain.  It is an incredible beautiful temple inside but even more incredible for the Temple ordinances accomplished inside.



Our parting view.


Here is my ride tomorrow, weather allowing.

Richfield to Panguitch Utah

I believe it is public, let me know if not.


1 comment:

  1. Long ride tomorrow and lots of uphill it looks. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete