My True Followers

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Week 82 August 25 - 31, 2014

It has been a slow photo week here in Japan, but on Friday we were invited over to an investigators house for dinner and a message.  She always serves sushi.

Here is our dinner fare:


Here I am eating eel, there you go Weston, I did it, as well as many of the others.


Since the death of two missionaries in Taiwan of Carbon Monoxide poisoning, we have been getting a lot of scrutiny in our mission, and I assume all others.  We were required along with all the young missionaries to submit pictures of the detector we have with its location.  Having one of these detectors is one of the items we inspect for at the apartments.



The information we got is the detector needs to be mounted high on the wall, but the information I have researched says that the CO density is so close to air that it diffuses evenly thorough the room very quickly.  I guess being right above the gas stove would be ideal for first detection.



No comments:

Post a Comment